Tuesday, November 07, 2006

P. (Harmondsworth Detention Centre): when I was at my lowest.

To Ester

There has been a time in my life when I felt that I couldn’t go on but Ester was always here to talk to me and make me feel strong in myself again.

I really believe that she was my guidance because at times when I was at my lowest I would share things that I couldn’t share with anybody else, talking to Ester has made me feel so light.

She was like an angel who you can call on and she would always be there. I am so sorry that she is no longer here with us, but she has been missed by a lot of people and that’s what I really want her family to know.

I also want the family to know that she has made a great impression on my life although we have only spoke over the phone, and I do know that she was very important to me. Ester has really touch my heart in many ways and I will never forget what she has done for me.

P.
Harmondsworth